01

Effective skincare is the cornerstone of healthy, glowing skin, at home and inside the treatment rooM.

Selecting the right ingredients, textures and delivery systems, is key to achieving your complexion goals. My many years of experience has taught me what works is a personalized cocktail of clean, naturally derived, scientifically sound and intelligent ingredients.
 

products

“There is not one magic product, I like to see your skincare routine as you would your plate of food. We know we need a balanced variety of nutrients to sustain our health and this is the same for our skin. My combined approach to skincare provides, vitamins, minerals, oils, stem cells and peptides giving our skin the optimum nourishment for a youthful, healthy radiance”

02

Regular facials should not be considered a luxury, they are an essential part of looking & feeling our best.

We are constantly ageing which is why regular facials are key if you want results. My recommendation is once every 4 to 6 weeks to work with the skin’s natural cycle, boosting your complexion and achieving that coveted lit-from-within glow & slowing down the ageing clock.
 

treatments

03

I love combining state of the art technology into treatments and for use at home. 

For a truly results driven approach I supercharge some of my bespoke treatments with an array of carefully selected, safe, advanced technologies. From radio-frequency, micro- current to LED, needling & laser. These cutting edge, non-invasive methods work alongside my hands-on skills to deliver immediate and longer-lasting results.
 

Technology

04

Wellness, to me is very much about balance and moderation rather than extremes

I like to adopt a 70/30 approach. If you are mindful of your health, diet and wellbeing 70 percent of the time, letting your hair down and indulging in a glass of wine & your favorite chocolate for the remaining 30 percent should be encourage - it’s real life and good for the soul!
 

Lifestyle

“It’s not just
skincare,
its self-care.”  

05

Feeding skin from within with the best building blocks is a key component to skin health so it is important to support it mindfully and healthily through our diets.

 Food is one of the most powerful tools you have at your fingertips and a healthy, balanced, plant-rich diet can be the difference between a good skin and a truly luminous complexion.  I work closely with nutritionists to provide a full 360 degree, inside-out approach for each client.
 

Nutrition

my ethos

FOLLOW
ON INSTAGRAM

@ABIGAILJAMES1

follow abigail on