Wrinkle reduction, ageing skin, scaring, smoothing skin surface, ageing well
75 MINS, £350
What can I expect during the treatment?
A consultation followed by a numbing cream applied to the skin. Needle application to the area which there is a mild sensation but not much as the numbing product has been applied.
Do I need to prep for this treatment?
No other needling / fractional /peels 2 weeks before
No botox for 2 weeks before
No fillers for 4 weeks before
Is there any down time?
Minor - the skin will look red and inflamed immediately after. It calms over the following 24 -48 hours. The skin can feel dry for 7 - 10 days Its important to only use the products recommended.
Is this pregnancy safe?
This treatment super charges circulation so you will look and feel flushed immediately after treatment, in most people this subsides within 24 to 48 hours but can continue for up to 3 days.
A topical numbing cream is applied prior to make the treatment more comfortable.
Collagen induction therapy, is scientifically proven to regenerate dermal cells, resulting in healthier, smoother, younger looking, more resilient skin. Abigail adopts a “skin kind” approach to medical needling, with a focus on healing and a non aggressive process, which creates microscopic- channels within the upper layers of the dermis resulting in a natural regeneration and healing response. Allowing a deep penetration of Abigail’s chosen cocktail of professional toxin free serums packed with Stem cells, Vitamins and hydrating actives to target cell renewal and repair to the areas within the dermis they can be most effective.
Micro-needling is a natural skin regenerator ideal for ageing, sun damaged, smoothing wrinkles, reducing the appearance of scars and regenerating the skins surface. Cells begin to renew and repair within hours, as collagen production boosts you can expect to see the best results from 4 – 6 weeks onwards, providing you with a natural and long lasting enhancement.
When it comes to beautiful skin, the smallest things can make the biggest difference. In as few as three treatments, SkinPen Precision can improve your complexion, improve the appearance of wrinkles on the neck, and improve the appearance of acne scars.
This will reveal smooth, healthy skin that glows from within.
Why skinpen microneedling?
1. Natural. SkinPen is a micro-needling tool that uses sharp needles to create tiny holes in your skin. In response to these micro-injuries, your body produces collagen and elastin to heal the wound naturally. SkinPen doesn’t use chemicals, heat or toxins to burn or remove layers of your skin or paralyze your facial muscles.
2. Safe and relatively comfortable. There are minimal side effects and downtime following a SkinPen procedure. Slight swelling and redness/pinkness in the area (like that from a mild sunburn) usually last only two to four days, so you can return to work or social activities quickly. SkinPen has minimal risk of scarring or infections. A topical anesthetic is applied before the treatment, making you comfortable.
3. Versatile. SkinPen can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks and acne scars. SkinPen can be used on many different body parts, including face, neck, décolletage, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back. SkinPen needles adjust to different lengths, allowing the treatment to be customised.
4. Effective for all skin types. Because SkinPen doesn’t affect the epidermis (where the skin pigment resides), it can be used on all skin types.
5. SkinPen Precision gives your skin the reset that it needs. Not only is SkinPen the first FDA-cleared microneedling device, it’s also made in the USA – which means it’s rigorously tested for safety. This in-office treatment also has minimal downtime. In as few as three treatments, SkinPen Precision can make a visible difference